There are 26 different poses for Bikram Yoga. These poses are also known as Asanas. By practicing all of these yoga poses an individual will invigorate the whole of the body.
Each of these yoga poses can stimulate various glands within the body and they also help in rejuvenating different nerves as well as organs. The reason behind that is these 26 poses Bikram Yoga improve the circulation of blood across the body.
Before you begin doing the actual Bikram Yoga poses, start by doing the Standing Deep Breathing pose, also called the Pranayama. This will help you expand your lungs, improve detoxification of the organs, and increase mental relaxation as well as blood flow
all of these will prove very useful during your Bikram Yoga workout.
However, before you start doing any of these bikram hot yoga poses, do consider the following points:
Here is some poses from 26 poses for Bikram yoga :
Before you start your session of Bikram Yoga, you can start with the Pranayama (Standing Deep Breathing) pose.
1. Expand your lungs
2. Improve the detoxification of all your organs
3. Boost your mental relaxation along with the blood flow, also.
4. Relax your muscle
The Half Moon can strengthen all the muscles in the core of your body particularly your abdomen region.
1. Strengthen all the muscles in the core of your body particularly your abdomen region
2. Flex as well as strengthen your latissimus dorsi along with deltoid, trapezius, and oblique muscles
3. Very helpful in boosting the flexibility of your spine too from your coccyx to your neck
4. Promote adequate kidney function and it will also cure or prevent any enlargement of your spleen and liver, also.
5. Rim and firm your waistline along with your abdomen, hips thighs, and buttocks
This pose is for the stretching of your spine and it also increases your flexibility.
1. Stretch your spine and increase flexibility
2. Trim and firm the lower body
3. Increase spinal mobility, also.
4. Work on the muscles, as well as tendons and ligaments of legs and, boosts blood circulation.
Utkatasana has a tendency to shape and tone your legs effectively.
1.Shape and tone your legs effectively
2.Heal those chronic cold feet
3.Help in relieving rheumatism as well as arthritis within the legs and it will assist you in curing slipped discs, also.
4. Relief from inflammation of the lower body
Garudasana is your only Bikram Yoga posture that can open up all of the fourteen largest joints in your skeletal system.
1. Supply fresh blood within your reproductive system
2. Boosts sexual vitality
3. Clear up any reproductive problems, also.
4. Enhanced joint flexibility
Dandayamana-Janushirasana boosts the flexibility of your sciatic nerves.
1. Strengthen hamstrings along with the leg muscles
2. Work your muscles in the back as well as biceps and triceps
3. Help in squeezing or flushing out all internal organs in the abdomen
4. Good for your ovaries and uterus, also.
5. Enhance your concentration
1. Develop balance and can increase the elasticity as well as the size of your rib cage
2. Firm your abdominal wall along with upper thighs
3. Improve the overall strength and flexibility of your lower spine
4. Build determination, concentration, and patience
5. Protection against lower back pain, also.
6. Better balance
Tuladandasana needs full balance and concentration.
1. Enhanced blood flow
2. Strengthen up your heart muscles
3. Improved your concentration levels, also.
4. Increased concentration
This yoga pose is very similar to the kryptonite in sciatica. In addition, This pose can stretch and strengthen your shriveled and crushed sciatic nerves.
1. Good for your internal organs in the abdomen along with your intestines
2. Enhance flexibility in your ankles and pelvis along with your hip joints
3. Relief from sciatic pain, also.
4. Improve internal organ health
This pose can improve all bones, muscles, joints, tendons, and internal organs.
1. Revitalize your nerves, tissues, and veins
2. Strengthen and flex the bottom five vertebrae in the pose can alleviate any of those crooked spines
3. Take care of lower back pains and rheumatism
4. Benefit your lungs and heart and can force them to work in tandem, also.
5. Increase the flexibility of your hip and shoulder
CLICK HERE For More Course Inclusions and Our June Main Event